Friday, October 21, 2011

TAG ME !!! MY REFLECTION

      Learning is acquiring new or modifying existing knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, or references and involve synthesizing different types of information. First quarter is over and second quarter is soon to over.
      I've learned a lot for this second quarter. I've learned how to use the notepad. How to use its different tags. Notepad is very useful. It has one of the most simplest user interfaces of any internet web authoring tools. It gives you clear, easy to read and full HTML. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed learning ICT for I have learned on how to compose HTML Tags in the notepad. Though it has many ways to be written on it, its still interesting. At first I was hardened to know what to do, how to do it. However, as we go on our lesson I was determined and understand it fully.
      Well. For me all my learning's this second quarter is a treasure. Why? Because we are on a modern and advance world so we must be also inn such learning's because I'm sure enough that this all learning's will be used in my future life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment